Sunday, December 2, 2007

Katie Price Loves To Show Her Panties




This is an example of what I was talking about in my mission statement. Katie Price is a model. She isn't really that attractive but she has big boobs and she likes to show them off. Some of us like looking at them and some place are willing to pay her to show them off.

Recently she wore a see through shirt and a really short skirt. While goofing she showed off her panties and the paparazzi took pictures. Now I would say it was reasonable to assume that Ms. Price intentionally wore provocative clothes and positined herself in a manner to show off her "assets" to the photographer. She gets her picture in the paper, thus she gets exposure, thus she gets another pay day from it.

She's a topless model, call it job security.

What gets me though is the gossip column call her an attention whore for doing it. Yet they post the pictures while doing it in order for them to get more ad revenue from the very pictures they are complaining about.

Pisses. Me. Off.

And yes, I understand I'm showing the pictures too in hopes of generating ad revenue. But I aint calling her a whore for helping me out.

Anyways, I'll shut up and show the rest of the pictures.


Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host
Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host
Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host Image hosted by Large Image Host

No comments: